Monday, April 6, 2009

Rock Stars!

Well since I hope to spend all day tomorrow in codes and thrilling clinical experiences, I'm going to blog right now what happened today.

Clinicals were cancelled (don't know why, but I'll take it)

Long day...dr, Syd school, therapy (because I seriously need it right now) gym, dinner, kids in bed, blog, get ready for clinicals. That's my list. But as sad as I am, as much as it hurts I get brief glimpses at what I used to be like, and how I hope to be again.

I think music is something that can change your feelings. Is has a magic that can express the emotions you can't say out loud. Also, I think that I am a cross between Shakira (minus the abs) and Steven Tyler (minus the lips) when I am in my kitchen with my ipod. My kids have become accustomed to my performances they ignore me as I sing anything from Wicked to Beyonce. Well tonight I guess it had been awhile since I had performed so when I plugged my ipod into the speaker and I started to sing the kids joined me. Well at first Syd joined me and Becks gave us funny looks until he was done with his dinner, then we had a family band in the living room. I'm grateful for moments like this, my family is not broken, and I may feel broken, but I'm working on it. I hope to get there. So for your viewing pleasure.

The Iannoli Trio......






I'm supposed to work on saying good things about me so.....
I make adorable children!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment