Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I know I'm being taken care of. I know that things aren't "just working out" for me. Heavenly Father is making my path as clear and easy as he can through this. But right now at this moment I still don't know why this is my path. I go 2 days without pain, without crying. Then when he finally calls to see how we are after 5 days of silence, I hurt again. Seriously? 5 days? The past 6 years means that much?

Saying something good.....
I have cute feet!

K

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but when I'm having a frustrating week sometimes I'll look up the "word of the day" online, and try to use it as often as possible to describe my feelings about whatever is bothering me. It usually starts off angry, but by the end of the day ends up being pretty funny and I feel at least a little better for the moment. Plus, I would know a new word, which means I'm smarter for the moment, until I forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there :)

    Your kids are so lucky they have you!

    ReplyDelete