Saturday, April 25, 2009

Klair's Wedding Pics

So even though her wedding was almost 3 weeks ago, here are Klair's wedding pics shot by the AMAZING Joyana. I had some tough requirements for her and she did GREAT!
If you want to check out her amazing web site for photography check HERE

If you live in Colorado and are looking for an affordable, amazing photographer she's your gal!












Something good.....I'm learning how to take care of myself when I can't control my head. I'm learning when to turn to others and when to turn to me. I still don't like the manic thinking, but I'm learning how to deal with it.

K

2 comments:

  1. I love the sister shot! I wish hot pink and black had been the style when I got married... and the shoes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say, those people in those their pictures are pretty amazing... If I do say so myself!!!! Thank you for being their for me Koren I love you!!

    ReplyDelete