That's how I see my days right now. What do I need to do to get to the end? Lisa told me yesterday when I was crying about how I had such a bad first day that I wasn't supposed to be perfect on my first day. I don't think it'll ever be perfect, but I would like to get to the point that it's not painful all day. I am grateful for all the blessings that are surrounding me. People who offer to help and honestly mean it. Friends who seem to call at the perfect times, my family that loves me, and moisturizer that I'm convinced is magic and will keep all my crying wrinkles at bay.
Here are some pics from our sleepover at the Lewis' house. The kids watched a movie together, then when they went to bed Lisa and I watched Twilight with the commentary. And she gave me an Edward poster. So now I'm a geek who has a Twilight poster right next to my desk. But whatever, I'm embracing my geek!

Gavin, Ryan, Sydnee, and Beckham at their first sleep over!!!

My babies! Becks wanted to be next to Syd

This is what happens when you tell my 5 year old that it's cold today, and to dress warm!

K
I'm loving Sydnee's outfit. A girl after my own heart! We'll keep you in our prayers! You're going to do great!
ReplyDeletehey there! - I HAVE a Twilight poster as well!! & I WILL be hanging it soon!! :o)
ReplyDelete