I'm such a girl, I cut all my hair off, then a few months later I'm debating on whether or not I want it long or short. Seriously, through all the stress I have of tests, and clinical paperwork, and bills, and work the thought that is constantly running through my head is about my hair? Help, I would love some suggestions or votes!
My hair is now dark. This picture is courtesy of the amazing Joyana!

Something REALLY good....I'm sure there will be set backs, I was involved and cared for a long time. But I think I'm breathing all on my own, almost for the first time. And it feels wonderful!
K
I've always liked it dark, but you wouldin't be you without a constant change.... maybe a stipe of red or purple?
ReplyDeleteKoren, your hair looks so cute the way it is! I wouldn't do a thing with it. You are so photogenic, like I told you before, you could be a model my dear.
ReplyDeleteI think your hair looks great the way you have it, you really can pull off anything! This is such a sweet pic, your kids are so very cute!
ReplyDelete