Sunday, April 19, 2009

Come What May and Love It

My daily inspiration today came from my beloved Tutu. My Grandma Gucci. She has always been the person in my life that I strive to be like. She is always beautiful and loving on the inside and outside. She sent me an email letting me know she loves me and giving me an amazing link to a conference talk by Elder Joseph B. Worthlin called "Come What May and Love It." I now have this talk saved as a favorite web site and I hope to watch it often to remind myself that life is short, trials are short, and my purpose is to take what I'm given and make the best of my life.

Come What May and Love It Link




Something good....I bought new sheets. I'm changing things around me to the way I want them.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment