Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where is the faucet handle?

I'm going to attempt some humor today...I think I may be making some people slightly depressed. I am a strong person...most of the time. When I'm at school, clinicals, with the kids, work I'm mostly buisness. There have been moments when I can't fight it. But for all that time of being strong and stoic as soon as my kids are in bed and I'm home I can't stop crying. Don't feel bad it really is mostly annoying. I can't have conversations, can't get anything done I just sob. R was actually concerned because last night was our final night together as family. We didn't fight we just talked about how in a different life, different situation we would've always been together. How we still and will always love each other. But the entire night I cried, couldn't stop, couldn't breathe at some points. For seriously 5 hours, I could not stop the tears. My face is getting a rash from tears and wiping my face, honestly. So I'm wishing there was a faucet handle, how do I stop them??? I know I'm heartbroken, but do I need to never have a moment when I can just inhale deeply? As I sit here they start again. Anyone have any tips???


Just because I am a Grobanite...R and I never had a song but now I've found it.

And I know that only time will tell us how
To carry on without each other

So keep me awake to memorize you
Give me more time to feel this way
We can't stay like this forever
But I can have you next to me today

We can't stay like this forever
But I have you here today

And I will remember
Oh I will remember
Remember all the love we shared today

3 comments:

  1. My grandpa died a while ago and I could not stop crying. I lived with him as you know and we were so close. I balled for days. My grandma said she didn't want anyone like that at the funeral. So I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it until I heard that my grandpa's nasty dog that everyone hated because it barked, bit, snarled, and was horriable was given to my uncle Randy to take home. I laughed so hard at that and every time I thought about it a smile came to my face. So my suggestion would be to get a happy thought. Something that makes you smile or laugh etc and when you want to cry stop your self and think of your happy thought. I know it's goofy but I got to go to the funeral and didn't cry once. It even helped during brad's grandpa's funeral and his was horriable because he recorded himself singing and sang at his own funerl. Talk about heart wrenching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you are on the topic of lyrics and it is so totally not following the plot of your blog-- I did hear the angels/devils lyric today on the radio and I thought of you! So to follow everyone else's comments: I love ya too Baby Korn and please call me for anything! You know I am here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since I can't be there in person, I thought I'd make a list of good misery movies. You might be wondering why I decided not to make a list of happy movies... well it's because I know you are not having a happy time, and for me personally misery loves company. So, cry the tears.. feel the emotion.. and deal with the hardships. You need to feel the pain first, so that you can make a fresh start. You are a strong, and amazing girl... never forget that with Heavenly Father's help everything is possible.
    Calli's List of Ten Despressingly Sad Movies (in no particular order):
    10. The Green Mile
    9. Life is Beautiful
    8. Pay it Forward
    7. The Hours
    6. Armagedden
    5. Old Yeller
    4. Finding Neverland
    3. My Girl
    2. Ghost
    1. Steel Magnolias

    ReplyDelete