So I'm home, with a HUGE list of things to do before I have 6am clinicals tomorrow morning. Sorry, no time to post pics yet. But I have a bunch that I will get to sometime this week. But today I had a personal lesson on what a still small voice the spirit can be. I'm sitting there through Sunday School and Relief Society and I was crying (don't feel bad I cry a lot) and I kept having a nagging feeling that I should talk to this specific girl. I've briefly met her and said "hi" to each other mostly, but after inquiring I was told I should talk to her. So I asked her after church if I could call. She seemed surprised but agreed. This afternoon we talked for 2 1/2 hours. And she completely understood my position. How I'm feeling, what's going on. She gave me hope for my future, and it was great to talk to someone who understands the pain. I think that I just met someone who will be so instrumental to me in this process and in turn my become a really great friend. It was the smallest thought that kept popping up, but sometimes you don't need a bolt of lightning, you need to have faith in that small instinct.
K
I am so glad you made it home safe and found someone to talk to...I am always thinking about you and wish you luck with the crazy list you have to do before tomorrow at 6:00 AM!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a blessing - i am so glad you talked to her and it turned out for the best!!!
ReplyDelete