Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ways that I know I'm being carried....

I have this huge psych care plan due today. I worked on it all weekend at work while I was watching tele. I attached the rough draft (that literally took me 5 hours) to my email and sent it to me. Well when I went to open it it was jibberish. AHH don't panic yet, call whoever is working and have them open the original copy/paste email. Well, the computer.....crashed today, yup it died completely along with my project. I'm trying not to panic because it was due tomorrow. So I sit down look at what I do have (thank goodness I printed out part of it) Start with my diagnosis....and the rest literally flowed from me, and it was even better than what I had spent hours working on before. I know that even when something horrible may have happened, something better may replace it.

Please if you're reading this take extra time to pray for Sydnee. She doesn't say anything out loud or do anything obvious but as her Mom I can tell that she is so confused, and she's hurting. She's all of a sudden clinging to me anytime I leave, she has never been like this. She's quieter and is picking on Beckham more. Please pray that my little girl will not be too hurt, that she will feel the love that I and everyone else is trying to give her.


Thank you again for the love, the prayers, and everything that is being done for me and my family!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment