
Phantom of the Opera!!! I love it, I want to go again, everyday. I get so giddy and happy just as the opening music starts playing. There is such a connection to your soul with music. It was amazing!!!

Lisa and I went to Maggiano's Italian Restaurant. GREAT food. But honestly I have the best dessert I've ever had in my entire life. I plan on driving up there again just for the dessert.
We had pretty good seats. And we had such a fun time. The goal of the night was I wasn't going to cry....I did pretty good, mostly. I would tear up and then we would quickly change the subject. But all in all it was GREAT!!!!
Oh my test? Yeah totally passed that so I am officially 5/8 of a nurse. I start Med-Surg II next week. Then I have Spring break during which I will be soaking up sun in AZ!!
I still have to mention Krystal. We met up for breakfast to study and then went shopping. And she saved my eyes. They were HUGE! Seriously they are so raw from crying and rubbing and crying and rubbing that they were VERY red and puffy. We went into Origins and I became her project. She tried all these creams on my and we found magic cream. No puffy by Origins totally works! I still have some wrinkles from where the skin was stretched (AHHHHH wrinkles) but I don't look like I took a baseball to the eyes.

I'm going to take the kids with Lisa to Little Biggs today, and indoor play area and pizza buffet. For only $5/person. Can't beat that!
Thank you so much for your support. And if you're someone reading this in AZ, be prepared, I'm coming! And I plan on having a GREAT time!
K
Koren,
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to say. I don't even know where to start. I am so sorry. I just found out. I knew something was going on when I read your blog status's. I am so so sorry! I am crying while I am writing this. I know we haven't kept in contact since I left the hospital but I have always checked your facebook.
Let me tell you what I do know. You have to be one of the strongest women I know! To work, go to school (not just any school but NURSING school), have a family and be a mother of two young kids all at the same time! And now have to handle this? I surely would have passed away. But you are still going. You are staying strong...and you have to for Sydnee and Beckham! There's a little saying that goes something like this: "If He brought you to it, He'll bring you through it." God will be your saving grace Koren. Just know that when you can't walk, you won't have to struggle. It is at those times that He will be carrying you.
I love you and miss you. If you need a shoulder, you can call me. (719) 599-4198.
Remember to take care of yourself! You are going to have to be the rock in your kids lives. I am praying for you and will from now on!
Your friend,
Angela Ibrahim
yeah for passing and for having a great time at the opera and um way cute shoes and I am jealous you are going to AZ wish I could go too!! AND 5/8 of the way done you passed the half way mark!!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of the az trip... I hope you have a great time and remember to stop by Ned's, Mesa Frozen, Neilsen's, Gecko Grill, and Pete's for me. Can you tell I'm pregnanat and all I think about is food? Have a great trip.. you deserve it!!
ReplyDelete