Sunday, March 1, 2009

If you're here you know why. I'm not set up, I have no links, no pics I just wanted to say that I'm going to try really hard to be honest. This is going to be the journal of our daily struggle and triumph. I need a record so when I do learn to breathe again I will be able to remind myself of every little moment that I fought to keep going. And this is the reason why it is so important to keep going on....

1 comment:

  1. i'm proud of you. you need this. we are all here for you, just remember to know it's ok to ask. sometimes we don't know how to help and letting us know, letting Heavenly Father know...will make all the difference. Many of us can't say 'we understand' but only that we feel for you...not sorry for you, cause nobody wants that, but feel in a way that only a friend that hurts for a friend and wants things to only get better kind of thin. We love you - the kids. This is a new start, a new love for yourself and hopefully and happier soul to wake up in every day. You are not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete