Sydnee also got to have her hair done. We are going to try having a perm because she refuses to let me touch her hair and I'm sick of it looking so shaggy. It's CRAZY curly right now, but it will relax and look so cute!!! Of course though, she saw Mommy's pink hair and wanted her own!
Sydnee and Gaye. The incredible woman who always humors me and my constantly changing mind!
Mommy and Sydnee
Curly Sassy

LOVE it!!!!

For all those moments I feel like screaming!

Something good....I'm getting nervous. I'm shaking a lot and rapid thinking is going through my head. I'm worried about how I'm going to feel and react this coming week, but I'm prepared! I'm almost looking forward to seeing what I can do
K
9....
SOOO cute I love the pink! You are looking good!
ReplyDeletePink is sooooooo you! Syd looks great!!!
ReplyDelete