Sunday, June 21, 2009

Garden of the Gods

Since yesterday I got to spend an afternoon with Sassy, today Becks and I went to Garden of the Gods to walk around. Don't feel bad for Syd though, my dad, Pop Pop set up a tent in the backyard and they had a camp out.

I'll be honest, it is Sunday and it is Father's Day but I didn't go. The anxiety that would start whenever I thought about going was too much. But also I didn't want to sit at home all morning thinking about today and the lack of happy feelings that accompanies today. So Becks and I packed some snacks and took off. It is such a beautiful day!
Becks wanted to "cimb a rock" this is his TA-DA moment!


Now we're "cimb a mountan"



He's named after a soccer player but my child is obsessed with trains, cars and bugs. We spent most of our walk looking at ants


Becks and Mommy


I tend to forget that tourists actually come to Colorado Springs and visit Garden of the Gods. To me it's just the place you go for a picnic and a hike. But it really is breathtakingly beautiful




Happy Father's Day!

My own father is one of my biggest supports! He is always helpful with my children, he has been my ear that I talk to, he helps me anyway he can. It makes me tear up to think about how blessed I have been to have a Daddy like mine
My Daddy with his mid-life crisis at Garden of the Gods
*
Something good.....I can never regret the decisions and actions that have brought my babies into my life. Thank you for them!
Happy Father's Day!

K
8...........

1 comment:

  1. Ok your little boy is just getting too big...tell him to stop! :) gorgeous place to visit I think it might be something I have to see for myself!

    ReplyDelete