Monday, June 8, 2009

Dear Sydnee and Beckham,


I want you both to know that I love you. Today is the 5 year anniversary of our sealing as a family. I have always called it our family anniversary. I also want you both to know that the greatest comfort I have recieved through these past 6 months is the reassurance that no matter what we are still sealed together and the 3 of us will always be a family. I know sometimes Mommy gets grumpy and frustrated, I'm sorry for those moments, but I love you both so much. Families are forever and without that promise life would be much harder to face. You are my greatest blessings and I know that you have both always been a part of me. Happy anniversary babies!

Love,
Mommy

Sealed Together for Time and All Eternity
June 8, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment