What did happen to my baby's curly hair? I have curly hair that didn't really turn curly until I was 14! Sydnee has had curly hair since she was a baby, it was beautiful! Well in the past year it has become straighter! I actually had layers cut into it thinking it would revive the curls....the opposite happened! It made it worse!
Maybe when she's older it will come back. I think mine gets worse as I get older. But for now... farewell to my baby curls!
Sydnee on her first day of preschool in Mrs. Meghan's class
August 2007
Sydnee 2 years old
Don't you just want to squish her? She's so CUTE!!!
Something good... someone must love me! Yesterday when I left for work there was a gift on my doorstep. It is a carved sign that says "By FAITH we begin.... by HOPE we continue." It now hangs by my door as a reminder. No note, I don't know who gave it to me, but they must know how important that saying will always be to me. Thank you!!!
K
That's interesting that you got a sign too. I don't know who gave my mother hers but it says, " The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us" . Inspiring huh??? She hung it in the bathroom.
ReplyDeleteFunny that you got a sign too during a trying time. My mother recieved one as well. I don't know who gave it to her but it says, "The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us". Super inspiring huh????? She put it in the bathroom.
ReplyDelete