Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Becks, where did you come from?

I've said this a lot, and Beckham is completely my baby, but sometimes I wonder "Where did this kid come from?"


Sydnee is my complete minature, she's crazy about music, totally goofy, feisty, stubborn, mouthy, hates shoes, likes burned popcorn, always makes funny faces in pictures.....I could go on and on about our similarities. But Beckham? He is kinda our opposite!




Well he's sweet, cuddly, quiet, patient, a good sleeper (yes I'm saying Sydnee and I are more Sassy than sweet) He is a loving follower and usually listens to others pretty well, while Syd and I don't really listen to anyone, including each other, I'm sure our fights as she gets older will be huge. Beckham is happiess and love! Even Beckham's coloring is completely different...he was born with red hair and gray/blue eyes! (although he rocks the Jones nose!)




All his opposite traits are really good (could you imagine 3 of me?!?) But I was shocked to realize that Beckham doesn't like WATER!!! We have a sprinkler and Becks hates it, if he gets wet he screams and runs away! This fact alone makes me wonder where he came from? I LOVE water! Sydnee loves water, even if it's so cold she's turning blue!


Well with summer here and my plan to spend as much time as possible outside with water, this should be interesting! Anyway, here's a picture of a few weeks ago when this interesting development came to my attention...they're bubbles for goodness sake! But he was getting wet and he was screaming!


Becks I'll keep you and fight for you anyway! I need balance and diversity! I love you baby boy, but we're going to have to work on that water problem....



Something good.... I have realized that one way I can fight manic and completely grumpy moments is to work out! I dread it sometimes, but I always, always feel better afterward! I'm writing it so whenever I get all weird other people can remind me! Plus I look better when I work out, win win situation!
K

3 comments:

  1. That Is so odd. kids are such little people. own personalities en all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think that that is odd at all. I hate to get wet in clothes that are supposed to stay dry. If I am in a swimsuit all is fine but if I am not and get wet someone is in trouble.

    Call it a weird quirk. Mindee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That water thing is ruff but I think he'll get over it. Too bad he wont get over having the jones nose. Shame really......<;

    ReplyDelete