Thursday, June 4, 2009

All hail the conquering graduate!

I know, I know. Big liar, my sister and my mother both kicked me! I'm sorry, life seems to get in the way sometimes! So, here's our update....

Lisa Lewis decided to take pity on me and help with my gardening hopes. She came over and ripped out all the grass from around my tree so I could have a flower garden. She's the BEST!

Lisa and Gavin Lewis

Sydnee helping with our gardening the front yard

Our new flower garden around our tree, Sydnee even put little rocks to circle the tree
Sydnee graduated preschool! She will be going to kindergarten in August! Well I promised MONTHS ago that we could go to Chucky Cheese when Syd finished preschool. She did not forget that promise so on her last day of class, off we went to the place where a kid can be a kid.
Beckham was actually chasing Chucky with a plastic spider

Sydnee and PopPop

Becks riding Bob the Builder

Sassy and Nana

Me, Kadi and Beckham. I don't think he wanted a picture taken

Kadi and I had a Dance Dance revolution competition

Who won?????????
I did of course!
Take that Kadi! I kicked your trash!

I'm so proud of you Sassy! You are the sweetest girl, the best helper, the most loving sister! I am so glad that you are my daughter and one of my best friends to be with. I know that I have been so blessed to have you as my baby girl and I love you so much!


Something good.... there are actual goals and issues that I've been trying to fix within myself. And even though I don't like having those issues tested I've passed! I'm not perfect, but I'm better than I was yesterday, and I will be even better tomorrow!
K

4 comments:

  1. You're looking so skinny and sassy! Congrats to the preschool grad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are SO cute! you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what else is awesome!!! I beat you in leg wrestling!!!! hahah ok you beat me too, but I won first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is soo darling! you look great:0)

    ReplyDelete