Friday, October 16, 2009

This is what happens when I get bored!

I have been desperately looking forward to the end of Med-Surg. No more 4 hours/day studying. I may actually get to watch a movie, or breathe evenly.

Well yesterday I noticed that my hair was getting longer and my pictures from this summer looked different, since I wasn't busy I busted out my camera and took some new pictures. I do this just to see what I can do all by myself.

Yes, I stick my tongue out a lot. At this point in life I'm just embracing it





Something good....I and FINISHED with Med-Surg! I am going to be a nurse in December! That's not good, that's GREAT!!!
K

3 comments:

  1. OH YEAH!!! I LOVE these pictures you look GREAT! Wanna come to Idaho and take some family shots for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you! I am so proud of you. You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!!!!! Can you make me look that good!

    ReplyDelete