She has been counting down the days. I asked her this morning if she was excited to see her friends and have cake and jump around, she said "sure, but I'm more excited for presents!" (Let's be honest, aren't we all excited about presents on our birthday?)
We rented a room at Mr. Biggs that had inflatable bounce houses. It was so great! They decorated and included unlimited drinks, party favors, balloons, the cake....all we did was purchase additional pizza. It was so GREAT! And it was cheaper than what it would've cost to rent a single bounce house to be placed in the backyard!
Miss Birthday Princess bouncing

Becks had a BLAST! I rarely saw him he was running everywhere!

My study buddy Krystal and her family came. I spend almost 6 days a week with her!

The kids had the most fun with these HUGE balls, they ran back and forth across the room pushing them.

There was a big slide too

Yes, I even got in and jumped with Becks
I can't believe my little girl is turning 6

Then it was cake and presents time!

Sydnee got the hook up! I think I'm going to have to hide some of the gifts so she's not overloaded all at once!

Then it was cake and presents time!

Sydnee got the hook up! I think I'm going to have to hide some of the gifts so she's not overloaded all at once!
All our wild and crazy party kids! It was so much FUN! Thank you guys so much for coming!





No comments:
Post a Comment