Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEE!!!!!

My baby girl is 6 years old today! And as she told me this afternoon when I picked her up from school "I think I'm a little bit bigger today, my legs are longer and my brain feels smarter!"

Happy Birthday Sassy! I love you so much! You have always been a fighter, from your very first breath! You are one of the greatest blessings in my life and I am so privileged to be your Mommy to love you and to watch you grow. You are so filled with love for everyone and you know what you want and you make sure you get it. Even if that means my table ends up covered in paint! Never lose that determination, paint can wash off, but your fire should never die!

1 week old

3 months old

6 months old

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old
4 years old

5 years old

6 years old
She is too beautiful, I'm in for some trouble!

Something good.... memories of hearing that precious gift from heaven crying for the first time!
K

2 comments: