Thursday, August 27, 2009

Watch me!

Stress, evil people who think their words hurt me, school, no sleep, no money, no job prospects, tests, clinicals, single parenting..... it's hard. Of course it's hard. But I'm not that girl anymore. I'm not going to cry in the corner and beg for help.

I am doing this, you are not here. I am happy that you are not here. I am better with you gone. Peace and determination has finally filled my life.

While you sit, gaining spiderwebs and calories, losing your children and your hair, I am kicking life's ass....WATCH ME!!


Something good....freedom from oppression and lawyers who know what they're doing!
K

2 comments:

  1. Kanikee ROCKS!!! I am so proud of you and so inspired by your drive. Keep your chin up high, and stay on the tips of your toes! Sometimes "this" part of life will be the hardest and steepest mountain you may have to climb, but keep reminding yourself that "you can do this, you are doing this, for yourself, and for the two biggest blessings that you tuck in every night. You are better with out that "negativity" in your life and you know it. As I read your blog, I notice the difference in you, you look better than you ever have, and your head is in the right place that it needs to be. I am amazed by you; your a great mom and an amazing woman! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you Kanick for not letting life get the better of you. Oh and your are looking so thin it looks great on you. Keep up the good work. Love ya gal hope your birthday was amazing!

    ReplyDelete