Finals and anxiety seem to go together like...well all I can think of is peanut butter and jelly! Yes I have 3 tests in one week, and I don't really feel amazingly comfortable with my grades at this point to just relax. I MUST pass, no I'm not failing, but ahhh I can't fail. So here's to a week where I'm grumpy, stressed, freaking out, hungry, tired, crawling out of my skin....and on and on.
So to all my loyal readers (ha I've always wanted to say that) Goodbye for this week, I am no good as a blogger right now. I'm going to take care of me and not lean on others to make it through. Please wish me luck, no, pray for me! It's really important that I do well right now!
Something good....um I'm starting to make my bed every day
K
good luck!! can't wait to see you bloggin' again...go get em!!
ReplyDeleteHope your tests went well. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. I hope you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteSorry to have missed you Saturday! Happy Late Mother's Day and good Luck with your tests-- I know you won't need it though!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!